Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sick Kids

I haven't posted here in quite a while. We have been dealing with sick kids for almost 2 weeks now. Allen had the stomach flu.....luckily that only lasted about 24 hours. BUT little Miss. Reagan has been a mess. She has run a low fever, broke out in a rash, runny nose, cough, teething, and an ear infection. Whew, I am wore out just typing all that junk.....can't imagine how horribly she has been feeling. She has been on antibiotic for about 2 days now, so hopefully we will start seeing some improvement.

We are gearing up for Allen's first day of Kindergarten (Aug. 18). He is soooo super excited, but Mom is having a really hard time dealing with her "baby" going to school. Last night I was organizing his school supplies and I was putting his name on everything (Greg said I was crazy for doing that), but I don't think so. Allen is going to an open house at school tonight to meet his teacher again and get familiar with the classroom.

Not much else going on......................

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Alicia - I hope Allen has a great first day of school tomorrow! I can't believe he is old enough now to go to school! Congratulations on this milestone! I can't wait to hear how it goes!!