Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's been a while....

It's been a whole long while since I have posted here. Things have been busy to say the least. Allen is doing well in school and he recently got 2 awards for his behavior and learning abilities: Panther of the week and Good Behavior for the Month of November. We are so proud of him. Reagan is now 1. I can't hardly believe it. I made her birthday cake in the shape of a butterfly and she dug right in to it. She especially liked picking the candy off the top of it. We headed straight for the bathtub after that craziness.

I am almost ready for Christmas. Just one more present to buy and then lots of wrapping to do. Not sure when I am going to get around to that.......but it'll get done. I am looking forward to the kids enjoying Christmas this year. I just love to see their smiles.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: