Monday, June 9, 2008

Back from vacation

Well, our vacation to Hot Springs, AR was great. The only complaint I have is the actual drive....Reagan hates being confined to her car seat and Allen gets car sick. I wish I could have been strapped to the top of the car and sun bathed with a beer in my hand until we got there. Hehehehe, I am sure that would be a sight! We stayed in Springfield for 2 nights and Hot Springs for 3 nights. We did lots of sight seeing, shopping, swimming, relaxing, and eating. All what a vacation should be. Greg and I then had 2 days all to ourselves when we got home and we did yard work.....I know, it's vacation and we are working, but we both really do like to do that sort of stuff. While we were in Arkansas Greg became fascinated with all of the Magnolia trees, so, those of you who know Greg know that he has a fascination with trees. I let him talk me into buying this 6 foot Magnolia tree and we have to cart it back to Missouri.....that dang thing was hanging up around our heads and Reagan was trying to eat the leaves...see, another reason why I would have preferred to ride on the top of the car ;) Who buys a tree on vacation as a souvenier????? My husband!!

No comments: