Monday, July 7, 2008

Fourth of July

See, I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up with this blog. Here I am almost a month later posting.

Well, we made it through the busy 4th of July weekend. Friday we did yard work ALLLLLL day. That evening we went to Lynn and Jim's house for a party. Satruday we had Greg's family over for a BBQ to celebrate his dad's birthday. Then, on Sunday, we went to my mom and dad's house to celebrate an early birthday for me. Whew, so, I came back to work to relax.....HA!

Reagan is almost to the "real" crawling stage. She gets up on all fours, rocks a little, then falls face first. She's so close. She can get to where she is going at this point, but it's via rolling and scooting. I think she will be a much happier baby when she learns to actually crawl.

No comments: